Top Businesses in Hopkinton, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hopkinton, Massachusetts

Kumon - Child was disappointed 1.5 I have dropped my daughter to Kumon at 330PM today. She was expected to do subtraction till 3. (x-1 | x-2 | x-3). I was expecting to be done with her... Joann Fabric - Joann's is NOT the place for a quilter 2.4 I have often shopped Joann for sewing essentials, especially during coupon events. This spring, I decided to take a leap and do their Laceflower... Home Depot - No Appliance Returns- NO EXCEPTIONS 2.2 I bought a hideous fridge from home depot. I called Home Depot customer service who said sure they would take it back just arrange it with my local s... Goskate - SCAM SCAM GO SKATE SCAM SCAM SCAM 1.0 Go Skate is a total SCAM SCAM SCAM. My son was soooo excited for lessons and got no show after no show. Finally I had it and asked for my rightful... Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic offer They call it the "double offer!" on the website and post the big $14.99 but you can't get anything for less than $32.89! And that is if you click on... Usaa Investment Account Review from Hopkinton, Massachusetts 1.8 Their Investment Management Company's customer service is very frustrating to use--you never get the same person twice so you have to constantly... Adp - Flexible Spending - Commuter Benefits Because my monthly commute costs more than the maximum IRS amount, ADP would not process my monthly commuter pass without having access to my... Bobs Discount Furniture - Protection Plan Review from Hopkinton, Massachusetts My experience with bobs has been horrible. I ordered coffee table n end tables n forgot to add on protection plan. The quality is horrible, one of...