Top Businesses in Holliston, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Holliston, Massachusetts

Shoebuy - Won't let you unsubscribe from marketing emails 2.0 Despite having an 'unsubscribe' email option, my request has still not been honored over a month later. I continue to receive at least one to two... Wesley berry flowers Don't use this company, paid $75 got 9 roses delivered no other flowers or fillers, complained, got another one a little better but not worth $75 and... DON'T TRUST TRILOGY ESTATE SALES 1.0 They ran a sale for my father and there were some very expensive items in the house.They claimed to have sold them for short money not anything what t... Estate Sale Specialists is a joke 1.0 I would be careful hiring this company. The owners have an auction and many times buy items prior to the sale or prices items too high so they end up... Loreal Usa - Brown hair color gives servere reaction I have been coloring my own hair for years. My cousin recommended I use Loreal. I tried medium ash brown. Worked fine but I did have a tingle... Papa Ginos - Burnt Pizza 2.5 I picked up my pizza at Papa Gino's in Medway, MA and when I got it home I found out that the bottom of the pizza was burnt black on three quarters of... Mypillow - Fell apart in washer My pillow also fell apart in washer and it was only third wash and less than 1 year old .When I called customer warranty they actually told me I had... Mypillow - Exploded in washer My pillow says washable but when I went to wash it for the second time I opened my washer to find it filled to the top with memory foam in a...