Top Businesses in Hingham, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hingham, Massachusetts

Sears Home Services - Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Compressor Lack of Product Back Up 1.9 I put in a call Customer Service July 6 - no ice/freezer not working - refrigerator motor runs constantly - tech came on 12th did not even look into... Featured Behr - Absolutely Sick Over This I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed... Express Scripts - Accredo Health Group They send bills 16 months late and you can't get them to answer the phone to explain. None of the bills show payment even though payment has been made... Zerowater - Don't waste your money I GOT SUCKED IN. don't believe the hype . the super slick packing and advertising would have you think this is a fabulous option. the Zerowater... Mypillow - 2 pillows for $39.99 each Go to Bed Bath and Beyond. Pillows are regular price $49.99 each. Use two (2) of the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupons. Bottom line $39.99. No... Kraft Foods - Lousy Bacon I have always preferred Oscar Mayer bacon over any other brands. I knew if I spent a little extra money, I'd get a meaty and tasty product. Recently,... Amica Insurance - Amica Customer Service....I think not! We were insured with Amica for over 30 years. In fact had two homes, two cars insured with them. We recently built a house in Hull MA, when we calle... Kohls - Gift Cards and discount coupons not allowed Have always loved shopping at Kohl's up to now. Recently I went to Kohl's with a gift card that I had been given and a discount coupon. When I tried...