Top Businesses in Arlington, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Services in Arlington, Massachusetts

1.8
156 reviews

Delivery Services

Latest Reviews in Arlington, Massachusetts

ChristianMingle - Awful experience 1.0 I had a man I wasn't interested in send me six abusive emails in a row, very frightening. I reported the emails, and they said, "Oh, block him." But... Chase Auto Group - Great Dealership and service I bought a car from these guys last week and love my ride, it had a few minor issues but those were fixed when pointed out. The car is in great... Lowes - Lowe's Home DYI Store Dedham Mass 02026 I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator A week and a half age from this location. It was delivered on 9-11-16. One in a half hour later than the time... Supercuts Haircut Review from Arlington, Massachusetts 1.0 This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my haircut is horrible... Gate1travel - Single supplement increases 3.8 I have taken 9 trips with Gate1 Travel, & I have enjoyed them all very much. All but two of these trips I have taken alone, and paid the single... Merchant Lynx Services - EMV Chip Reader Merchant Lynx pushed us hard to use EMV chip reader. EMV chip reader costs $149 to buy online. But Merchant Lynx leases it to us and charge $32 per... Dell Computer - Bait and Switch 2.6 On April 8th, 2016, I received an email "offer" from Dell to receive a substantial discount on their XPS8900 computer line. I accepted the offer and... Eversource keeps turning out the lights I find it extremely troubling that since Eversource became my energy company, they have TWICE now turned off my electricity for 8 hour stretches, for...