Top Businesses in Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Services in Massachusetts

Latest Reviews in Massachusetts

Rugs Done Right - Do not deal with this company 1.0 Rugs Done Right is selling through Houzz, and since Houzz will not respond to a buyer for up to five days, if you want to cancel or change an order,... Carbonite - DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE - THEY DO NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY 2.0 After being a customer for YEARS, never needing their service, i found that they said i was out of room, and solicited me for a more extensive plan,... Uhaul - Leaky roof 1.1 I rented a truck the night before for a simple across town move. We were only able to put a few things in before a large thunderstorm struck and it... Greyhound - Boston SUCKS 2.2 We were late to the terminal because the ticket station took longer than anyone should ever be standing, then we were told to take the 1 pm to NYC... Kay Jewelers - Kay Jeweler's racial profiling 3.4 I went into Kay's in Braintree, Massachusetts with my husband recently to look for a new bridal set for my anniversary. After identifying the most... Meineke - Never again. Never! 1.0 I paid for an oil change, 23 point inspection, tire air pressure, fluid top off and rotation of tires. I did this at the Meineke located at 462... Morgan Stanley - Scammers?? 1.0 Got a letter yesterday notifying me of an inactive account about to be turned over to the state. Called M-S. The only way for me to find out the... EF Tours - Incompetent Japan tour guide fired no compensation for 13,000 spent 2.5 In April 2016, I began contacting EF Tours regarding the numerous problems my family encountered on our Japan tour that cost us over $13,000.Their...