Top Businesses in Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Services in Massachusetts

Latest Reviews in Massachusetts

Namco Pools - Namco pool customer service 1.0 I have never come across such bad customer service in my life. My $10,000 pool has a leak and I can’t find anyone to help me find it. Basically... Lasership - I want half of the delivery person's pay 1.0 I live in a condo complex at 100 Merrimack Ave. There are about 165 units in this condo complex in 7 buildings. Units are numbered 1 to 165, but... The Maids - Damage to home, billed for work not done 1.2 March 2017, the Maids were scheduled to come to my house to clean for a surprise party. They called and rescheduled to the day after the party. The... Chicos - Terrible quality of clothes and high prices 1.0 I bought a spring 3/4 length tee at Chico's last June 2016 and have only worn and washed it a few times (too hot for summer and not warm enough for... Papa Ginos - Papa gino somerset 2.5 oct 15. 7pm place was very dirty - last time also got order wrong- didn’t put right condiments on sandwich been going there long time won’t return Med Express - They are awful! 1.0 I called ahead and they said they had Dr. that was certified to do DOT physical. When I got there they said they did not have anyone that could do... Shaws - DEli in Fall River 3.1 Omg I dispise going to the deli here. They are ALWAYS understaffed and move so SLOW!! There are always at least 5 people waiting in line. I am here... Foot Locker - Bad Management Mike had very bad customer service after complaining to him about another employee he made it seem like whatever I said did not matter and walked...