Top Businesses in Havre De Grace, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Havre De Grace, Maryland

Chicos - Horrible Return Policy!! I purchased 6 items online and had my husband go to the store to return 3 of them because they didn't fit. I was only 2 days past the 60 day return... Buds Gun Shop - Another Cancelled Order 2.2 Budgunshop cancelled my order. They claim that the firearm I purchased was not allowed in my State of Maryland. The scary HK45CT. I purchased the g... Luna Flooring - Dishonest and Terrible Customer Service 1.0 Luna is less than honest in their dealings. I received a price and needed to get the job done quickly so I said okay and gave them a deposit. I had... Behr - DeckOver Well as stated by the others, Painted the deck in September and now it's pealing all over the place, NOT a HAPPY CAMPER ! Don't waste your time and... Rushcard - Stolen Money It has been three months since the debacle. Russell Simmons is a real ***! He has stolen my money cooked the books to show that the cash was never... Kohls - So Womens Tall Shaft Boots Review from Havre De Grace, Maryland 3.8 Found the perfect boots at kohls! (Keep in mind I have been searching to find the perfect pair of boots for months now) they were even on sale for... Resume Now - Scam This site was the biggest scam...said it was for a free resume. I was in a hurry to get it printed and said I had to pay $1.95 just to print it. I... Baltimore Sun Newspaper - BAYVIEW ESTATES.."MORNING" PAPER IN AFTERNOON 3.5 DELIVERY OF OUR "MORNING" PAPER HAS TURNED OUT TO BE NO EARLIER THAN 11:00 A.M. AND SOMETIMES IN THE AFTERNOON ON FRIDAYS AND WEEKENDS. WEEKDAYS FOR T...