Top Businesses in Hagerstown, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hagerstown, Maryland

Value City Furniture - Worst Purchase of Our Lives 1.2 We purchased a gray Oasis sectional which ripped on the fabric as well as the seams numerous times in just the first few weeks of owning it. They... Stay at Microtel Inn Hagerstown, MD 2.5 I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving. Walked in and went to desk. We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting,... Acceptance Now - Customer Service I went to make a payment, at Regency Furniture store in Catonsville, MD. The store opened up 10 minutes late. When the store finally did open I went... Loft - Return issue 1.5 The closest Loft store to me is 2 hrs away. So, when I was in the area, I stopped by and purchased several items. I tried them all on in the store... Cracker Barrel - Awful 2.3 Was at cracker barrel in hagerstown on Saturday 9/2.Had a party of 15.got there at 8:30 am was told it would be 20 min. wait well it was 9:30 am they... Sprint - Prevented from speaking to a representative! 3.0 Twice this week I have attempted to contact Sprint to speak about a billing issue. Both times I could not get through because Sprint has put a... Advance Auto Parts - Cancel return transaction 3.0 The Commercial Manager; Mr. Dan is simply incompetent in the area of conducting a simply business transaction. But furthermore, he instead elected to... Acceptance Now - Lawsuit I want to know how this company can get away with charging me so much with no having no knowledge of it. The bedroom set was $1800.00 after all my...