Top Businesses in Glen Burnie, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Glen Burnie, Maryland

Sears - Hot water heater maintainment agreement: 1.0 I call Sears concerning my hot water heater in Sept. the earliest appoint. they would give me is Oct. 4th, I had water spilling out all over my... If you like to be disrespected and treated like dirt go to CSl Plasma in Glen Burnie. 1.0 I was falsely accused of cussing at an employee. Because I complained about one of their employees and instead of reprimanding the wrongful employee... Sears - Poor design refrigerator Model 106.6021 2.1 We purchased a top mount fridge in July to replace an older Maytag , it had to fit in a cutout space so we looked and found one 1" deeper and same... Labcorp - Worst Front Desk Staff EVER 1.0 I had a 2:30 pm confirmed appointment. When I arrived at 2:20 pm, the building was locked. I called another LabCorp location and was told "oh yeah,... Acceptance Now - I'm being scam 1.6 My furnisher was a total of 1,800. I paid $350 to start. I been paying for a year now $185 that is a total of 2,200 something and they are telling me... Royal Farms - Rude employee I've been a long time customer and was treated very poorly yesterday, I asked to speak to a manager and she said that was her, the tone in her voice... Braiding Center - 9am appt didn't get seen until 2:17pm, Unprofessional, unorganized, 1.0 Last Sunday my husband brought my daughter and I here to make an appointment. My daughter is visiting from TX so she made an appointment for Friday,... Csl Plasma - Didn't even make it in 1.0 This company is a joke.they think there government or something.i check there website about what I needed for I'd.it told me any photo I'd plus any...