Top Businesses in Gaithersburg, Maryland

More companies in this location

Services in Gaithersburg, Maryland

Latest Reviews in Gaithersburg, Maryland

Petsmart - Unsatisied customer 4.2 Petsmart was giving out free dog or cat food to their customers and today was the last day. I never received my coupon in my email and was told there... Charming Charlie - Worst customer service, will never shop there 2.8 Received a gift over a year ago from a friend, the merchandises (purse and necklace) still has the tag on and has never been used. Knowing that it... Maytag - Can't get replacement parts! 2.0 My Maytag Neptune washing machine needs a control panel which has been discontinued!! Can't even find a refurbished one! We paid top price for a... Sears - Lawn mower service contract 1.9 I would advise anyone who happens to purchase Sears products to avoid at all cost wasting their money on service contracts. The salesman convinced me... Jcpenney Portraits - JC Penney portraits - Salma Photographer We had a family portrait appointment at Gaithersburg MD location. Our photographer was Salma. Salma is such a professional and skilled photographer.... Maytag - Refrigerator non repair after 8 wks. 1.0 I bought my refrigerator 3/11/16. on 311/17 a Saturday, the mother board blacked out. I unplugged the refrigerator a part of the of the board relit.... Gm Financial - Unlawful repossession 1.5 I advised GM Financial in writing two weeks ago that I have retained an attorney and am filing for bankruptcy. I provided my attorney's name and... Lowes - Un-satisfied and frustrated Customer 1.0 Lowes Gaithersburg, MD Fence Department and myself made a contract to install Heavy duty, powder coated, four rails six feet aluminum fence. They...