Top Businesses in Frederick, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Frederick, Maryland

Music And Arts - Scam Arts 1.6 Rented a cello for my daughter and gave the cello to the school to return (procedure as outlined by the school). I got hit with a $54 late fee... Music and Arts Bate and Switch 1.6 When you rent an instrument, one of the key incentive is that what you pay in rent can be used to purchase an instrument when you are ready. When you... SEARS at 5500 BUckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 1.5 I visited the Sears store today at 5500 Buckeystown Pike around 9:35 a.m. The store sign states the store opens at 9:00am. I returned a Lands End... Jcpenney - Always an ordeal 3.3 Went to return handbag and was automatically told it wasn't from their store. I had to pull up the item to prove I was telling the truth. When I... Myeyedr - Lying thieves! 1.0 ordered progressive lenses from current prescription. Glasses create blurry vision across full spectrum. Customer service would not accept that they... Music And Arts - Billing system is a nightmare- customer service is worse! 1.8 Things to know if you rent from this awful company: 1. If you rent multiple instruments, your accounts are not linked. If you update an expired... Willowdale Crossing Apartments - Roach Infestation Berger Rental Communities (Willowdale Crossing) 1.0 I moved in this awful apartment May 2016. I had a bug issue since the day I moved in.Orkin was sent out numerous times but never resolved the... Chesaco Rv - FREDRICK STORE IS A JOKE!!!! 1.0 Bought a used travel trailer and it passed inspection!! It had a low tire when I picked it up told them about it and they put air in it!! Came back...