Top Businesses in Frederick, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Frederick, Maryland

Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE 1.0 My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for... Chesaco Rv - STAY AWAY! 1.0 When you pull up to the lot the first thing you will notice is the Finance Manager chain smoking on the front porch and playing on her phone...... Safelite Autoglass - Be aware of Safelite's RUST POLICY 2.5 I'm not questioning Safelite's work. I DO want people to be aware of their policy to not install a windshield if there is even so much as a pinhole... Music And Arts - Scam Arts 1.6 Rented a cello for my daughter and gave the cello to the school to return (procedure as outlined by the school). I got hit with a $54 late fee... Music and Arts Bate and Switch 1.6 When you rent an instrument, one of the key incentive is that what you pay in rent can be used to purchase an instrument when you are ready. When you... SEARS at 5500 BUckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 1.5 I visited the Sears store today at 5500 Buckeystown Pike around 9:35 a.m. The store sign states the store opens at 9:00am. I returned a Lands End... Jcpenney - Always an ordeal 3.3 Went to return handbag and was automatically told it wasn't from their store. I had to pull up the item to prove I was telling the truth. When I... Myeyedr - Lying thieves! 1.0 ordered progressive lenses from current prescription. Glasses create blurry vision across full spectrum. Customer service would not accept that they...