Top Businesses in District Heights, Maryland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in District Heights, Maryland

Ups - I am still waiting on a pkg., from Thur.,Oct.13, 2016 3.0 The apt. number was changed by 1 driver and another driver left a sticker on the door with the right apt. number but wouldn't leave the pkg. I have... Ericdress - Delivery Service Review from District Heights, Maryland Ordered 2 dresses and I spent an extra 40 bucks for faster shipping because I needed a dress for my bridal shower which was a week away they emailed... Resolved 2010 Chrysler Town And Country Car Review from District Heights, Maryland 4.0 2010 town and country after 30 min or so driving front end will start to shudder, even without the brakes being applied, more so when they are , have... Worx - A disappointment!!!! 2.8 Line continues to break!! Trimmer will not stay started!!! Cuts off and string does not feed without help!!!! Will try to obtain a refund? Will... Aliexpress - Unfair decision on Account 3.4 My account was deactivated because I made dispute on items I never received. I was accused of fraud. When I have made numerous contacts about not... American Home Shield - Run! I've been with American Home Shields for 8 years. After the 2nd yr. I've had to call them each year sometimes twice in 1 summer about my air... Aldi Grocery - Cashier at aldi : Marlboro pike ,Md.. 3.3 6/17/16 between 5 or 6 pm there was a female cashier in the 5th lane & before I walked up to the line with my cart the cashier rolled her eyes at me &... Central Transport Delivery Service Review from District Heights, Maryland This is a joke, CT is a sorry sack of 1shit company I ordered 2 weeks ago and they are 5hrs away from me I never heard of this company and I see why...