Top Businesses in College Park, Maryland

More companies in this location

Services in College Park, Maryland

Latest Reviews in College Park, Maryland

Never Trust Mold Control Services 1.0 We had a black mold problem in one bathroom which lead to the kitchen ceiling. Called "Mike" the owner and he came out and gave an estimate - we... Shoppers Food And Pharmacy - Rude Managment I was simply calling my brother by calling the Shoppers number to get ahold of my him, because his phone cell phone was no working, after no more... The Philip Merrill College of Journalism - Horrible Program 1.0 I had some professors and classmates at the University of Maryland's Philip Merrill College of Journalism discouraging me saying "you don't have a... Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity 1.0 I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of... Lkq Corporation - Customer Care Review from College Park, Maryland 2.4 Hi my name is marcos and we owner crown motorsports llc in sarasota.and i am a costumer id.11956.today i drive to sarasota to clearwater to lkq pick... Propatches Usa - Shipping Service Review from College Park, Maryland Ordered some uniform numbers on Monday Oct 31st. Told I would receive on Thursday Nov. 3rd. Nothing came. Called and was given a USPS TRACKING #. It e... Ralph Lauren dress $159 and it faded first time I wore it I purchased a Ralph Lauren dress for $159 and it faded the first time I wore it. The dress was black with white color panels across the top and down... Michaels - Review in Shopping category from College Park, Maryland Over bought for my daugter's sweet 16. Couldn't find my reciepts for all of my merchandise, they wanted to give me half price! *** No!!