Top Businesses in Winnipeg, Manitoba

More companies in this location

Services in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Latest Reviews in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Investors Group - Fraud Forgery Unauthorized Trades Fined by Mutual Fund Dealer's Association I have been chasing them for years and still not one dime paid. They were fined by Mutual Fund Dealer's Association and the Ombudsman's Office... EasyFinancial - Nightmare 1.0 This company is by far the worst I have ever delt with. They will stop at nothing to contact you, to the point of harassment. In one day I received 5... Garnier - Allergic reaction 1.0 I purchased Garnier whole blends hpney shampoo last week and have used it twice. The morning after the first use I woke with a rash down the side of... Winnipeg, Manitoba Bath Fitter: Disappointing Product and Customer Service We contacted the Bath Fitter Winnipeg office on 349 Johnson Avenue for our seasonal home. We specifically asked what effect 'shifting' of our... Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex is BRUTAL!!! 1.0 DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered flowers from Bloomex for my mom's 70th birthday. They charged $14.99 for delivery... Petsmart - Assistant manager is truly incompliant 1.2 Don't buy fish here. the staff lies to you to get sales. I bought a tank had a sticker on the bottom of the tank between the glass and the brace.... Bloomex Flowers - Same day delivery.... happened a week later 1.0 My daughter needed something to lift her spirits on her birthday. She lived in Winnipeg and I in Brandon. I went to the internet to find a florist... Mcdonalds - McDonald's worst fast food dispensary RPoor...ordered my meal at drive through had to repeat order three times until attendant Got it right...quarter cheese meal extra onions and pickles...