Top Businesses in Winnipeg, Manitoba

More companies in this location

Services in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Latest Reviews in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Scootaround - Stay away from this poor company 1.2 This is supposed to be a company that provides scooter service for those who have difficulty with mobility. They provided a scooter for my mom for a... Dominos Pizza - Sent out BURNT brownie and cold pizza 1.5 Absolutely Brutal. I ordered the 6 piece brownie and it was completely burnt and rock hard. You couldn't eat it. I am astonished that they would let... EQ3 Furniture - Poor Hardware 4.8 I just bought the Lawrence reclining chair for a great price but the hardware they use for the recliner is terrible. It has no detents for different... Investors Group - Fraud Forgery Unauthorized Trades Fined by Mutual Fund Dealer's Association I have been chasing them for years and still not one dime paid. They were fined by Mutual Fund Dealer's Association and the Ombudsman's Office... EasyFinancial - Nightmare 1.0 This company is by far the worst I have ever delt with. They will stop at nothing to contact you, to the point of harassment. In one day I received 5... Garnier - Allergic reaction 1.0 I purchased Garnier whole blends hpney shampoo last week and have used it twice. The morning after the first use I woke with a rash down the side of... Winnipeg, Manitoba Bath Fitter: Disappointing Product and Customer Service We contacted the Bath Fitter Winnipeg office on 349 Johnson Avenue for our seasonal home. We specifically asked what effect 'shifting' of our... Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex is BRUTAL!!! 1.0 DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered flowers from Bloomex for my mom's 70th birthday. They charged $14.99 for delivery...