Top Businesses in South Portland, Maine

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Portland, Maine

Fairpoint - I bet they're glad they have a virtual monopoly 1.6 No one really wants FairPoint but often they're the only game in town when you're in rural New England. The state props them up and they know they... Platos Closet - OK Customer Service 2.8 Employees were friendly overall. A customer had to wait a much longer time than she was told to have her clothes priced, didn't get the text that... Town Fair Tire - Customer Service South Portland ME 1.0 Agree Saturday morning so busy. Waited in line like everyone else. Got served by a young person. I'm shopping for 4 tires to be done a week away from... Aspen Dental - 10 Years of visits doesn't matter - I owed $90 So - I have been going to Aspen Dental in South Portland for over 10 years, mostly due to the phenomenal hygienist they had on staff, Jackie. She was... Sears Auto Center - Waste of time 1.0 First of all, I was got charged $45 for an oil change. I had a $20 off coupon, but they only did 10. They finally figured that one out. Then, they... Acceptance Now - Credit Marred 1.0 I purchased a bed last year through Bob's and went through their "ACCEPTANCE NOW" program. The bed turned out to be faulty ,as the screws kept coming... Dhgate - Horrible Dress 1.1 I ordered a dress for my son's wedding, followed all the measurement instructions and ordered a size up just to be sure. The dress was very late in... Ziebart - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from South Portland, Maine 5.0 I would like to thank Biddeford Ziebart for keeping my 1996 ford f150 completely rust free for 20 years GREAT JOB ....