Top Businesses in Scarborough, Maine

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Scarborough, Maine

Td Bank - Applying CAN Hurt Your Credit 1.8 We received a mailing from TD Bank telling us that we had been pre approved for a HELOC for up to $200,000. I went to our local branch and the... Cabelas - Lists unavailable/discontinued items Firstly, our family has spent THOUSANDS with Cabelas in the past. In the last year my experiences include, but not limited to: Three hours waiting... Lazboy - Particle board construction 1.8 I am a local business owner and have always referred people to lazyboy. How they respond to my issue now will determine any future discussions on... Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather recliner peeling like a sunburn: Called the store hoping for a repair, recliner 2 year old. We have no kids or pets so no good reason for this other then very bad quality. I bought a... Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Disaster 1.0 The delivery men tracked mud through our house, on our new wood floors and new carpeting. They could not speak or comprehend English. My husband told... Aspen Dental Nightmare I had the worst experience ever working with these people and I should have reported them but was too traumatized after months of being jerked... Boston Market - Meatloaf Review from Scarborough, Maine 1.1 My thought on these two frozen meals the pot roast and meatloaf is JUNK I have never tasted anything so bad I only got 4 peices of pot roast the... Town Fair Tire - Positive Experience 4.5 Unlike some others, I have purchased two sets of tires from Town Fair and could not be happier. I pre-ordered the tires and they had what they...