Top Businesses in Sulphur, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sulphur, Louisiana

Featured Dollar General Corporation - So aggravated!!!!!! 1.9 So sick and tired of going in almost every dollar general store that is open for business and you can't shop with all the boxes in all the isles.... GoDish - Misleading advertisement for Dish Network services by Go Dish I responded to an ad by Go Dish for satellite services with Dish Network. They advertised a 2 year price lock for a $39.99 Flex Pack with no... Jayco - LEMON 1.2 I bought a Jayco Coach in march of 2016. Worst mistake in my life and the customer service is second to none as far as being absolutely horrible. The... Directv - Customer Care Review from Sulphur, Louisiana 1.0 After Direct tv wiped out my bank account, saying that i owed them money for not returning equipment which i JUST RECIEVED the shipping boxes for i... Directv - Your call goes to the Phillippines 1.2 When will Direct Tv wakeup. Out sourcing service to the Philippines for new service calls and followup. It is very hard to understand their English, t... ResolvedWith Official Company Response Luminess Air - Horrible Customer Service I placed an order, and received a confirmation that my order was received. After two weeks, I contacted customer service via live chat, and no one... Knights of Columbus - Told i had to convert policy i had for 12 years! 2.6 i purchased what i thought would be my policy for life only to have agent show up to my house and tell me that they no longer sell those policies and... Asics - Gel Sonoma 2 Sneakers Review from Sulphur, Louisiana Less than two months ago I purchased a pair of Asics. I wore them on vacation with no problem. Now I have a hole in one of the shoes. I have been an...