Top Businesses in Shreveport, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Services in Shreveport, Louisiana

Latest Reviews in Shreveport, Louisiana

Checkers Drive In - IT WAS MINS AWAY FROM UR CLOSING TIME FIRST OFF UR EMPLOY 1.0 That the systems was down too keep from servicing us and had very BADDD ATTITUDES AMONGST ME AND MY FAMILY ARRIVING AFTER THEM SEEING THAT WASN'T... Directv - Scammers 2.9 Same experience with these people. Offer cheaper cable and Internet service for 24 months. Paid upfront with Amazon gift card. Why is Direct TV... Directv - WGAL Service 2.7 What are you doing to get WGAL back on direct tv? Do I need to change service providers? What is the plan to make an agreement? I have had direct tv... Directv - Early Cancellation I am moving and after about 20 years of Direct TV service I requested that my services be terminated at the end of the billing cycle. This was... Directv - Billing sucks 2.0 your billing department toke 2 payment out of my account, cousing 5 overdrafts of $32 each. I cancel service. when packing equipment lables did not... Avis - Never Again! 2.0 I rented a car for 5 days through Hotwire to drive from Shreveport to Slidell. I went with Hotwire because I can cancel at any time and felt like I... Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Shreveport, Louisiana 1.0 We have had Dish Network for days now. They did not offer us the hopper 3 and tell us that you must have at least 5 TVs to get it, which so far I've... Directv - Review in Telecommunications category from Shreveport, Louisiana 1.0 I had dtv and enjoyed it but times got hard so I my self disconnected it turned turned in all my equipment.. so I look at my checking account you...