Top Businesses in Ruston, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ruston, Louisiana

Suddenlink - Horrible Company 1.0 Contacted them to connect services at 2 different properties on 9/16, couldn't get them to installed services until 10/09 and after several calls and... Sherwin Williams - Front door debacle Painted complete interior of house. Was so pleased we decided to have same painter and same Sherwin Williams store do job. What a mistake. Paint is bl... Enterprise Rent A Car - Available but Not Available 2.9 I reserved a car with Enterprise online, and according to the Website, the vehicle that I specifically asked for was available and would be read to... Campus Evolution Villages - HORRIBLE 1.5 ZERO STARS!!!!!!! This place is as bad as they come. One word, SCAM! I stayed there my sophomore year at LA Tech (September 2014-June 2015). In... Hertz PlatePass Customers please BEWARE of this. I rented a vehicle for 5 days from Hertz to travel to Dallas. I was never made aware of this service call Hertz... Marketside - SALAD NOT MUCH OF A SALAD 5.0 BROUGHT A CEASAR SALAD FOR LUNCH ONE DAY AND BEFORE I COULD EAT IT I HAD TO PICK THROUGH THE LETTUCE. THERE WAS THE CORE FROM THE LETTUCE AND SEVERAL... Handyman Club Of America - Not getting magazines from membership I have had the same issue with them. I signed up for a lifetime membership several years ago and kept failing to get magazines. I called in and was... Coca Cola - Empty Sealed Can 2.5 Coca Cola I bought a 12 pack of vanilla coke zero a week ago but to my surprise one of them was sealed but empty! The serial code on can is...