Top Businesses in Monroe, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Monroe, Louisiana

Sparks Nissan Kia - Sparks Nissan in Monroe, LA Fraud My original A/C Compressor went out on my 2013 Nissan Altima. I took it in for a new Compressor. I waited over 3 hours for them to install it. The... Premier Cars and Trucks Monroe, La 71201 1.0 They sold me a lemon car(needs a starter & a alternator) that I didn't want. Had nothing but problem after problem with it. Everything needs to be... Directv - Direct Tv does not stand by their word 2.0 When we signed up with Direct tv, we were promised a $100 gift card. Never received it. called and they issued another one. Never received it. We... CenturyLink No Loyalty Program!! 1.0 I have been a customer for 3 years with CenturyLink. I had just cancelled the Direct TV portion of my bill and going to pay my monthly Internet. My... Intoxalock - Just plain rude I have had an Intoxalock device since November and the only time I have had a pleasant and nice customer representative on the phone was when I... Centurylink - Even After Your Account Is Closed, You'll Still Be Charged 1.5 Customer Service: The reps are so incompetent and they fail to document calls. I closed my account with Century Link in August and removed my account... Target - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE 1.0 I called the local Target this morning after the Target online rep was unable to fulfill my order request as she stated "it's in-store purchase... Centurylink - Dropped autopay discount 1.0 When we became internet customers, not informed that we would have to renew our autopay discount every few years. Had to call twice to get discount...