Top Businesses in Metairie, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Metairie, Louisiana

Public Storage customer service from on-site property manage 4.8 Oh my God Public Storage on Clearview Parkway in Metairie Louisiana has an outstanding on site property manager I was attempting to remove most of... Whitney Bank - The first person you see when you walk into the branch 1.0 You would think that banks would put a friendly smiling face front and center when you walk in. This young lady was very snippy and had an angry... Ups - Horrible 1.0 Says I wasn't available. I WAS HOME ... Sorry I WAS IN THE BATHROOM!!! CALLED...WAS PROMISED DRIVER WOULD BRING THE PACKAGE BACK SAME DAY... NEVER... I love the Simply fit Board I purchased this board because it looked super fun - and it is! after just 10 minutes with 3lbs weights I break out into a good sweat. It has... Window World - Never consider using this company,; just don't. 1.6 Salesman came to measure windows and took hours measuring and remeasuring. I am a mechanical engineer and accept double checking yourself but he... Chase Bank Illegal Transaction 1.8 To Whom it may Concern, I am seeking advice about a situation with AVIS Car Rentals and my bank, Chase. I can go over the whole situation with AVIS.... Sams Club - Defective Eye glasses 2.7 I purchased my first pair of glasses at Sam's club about 90 days ago. When I received them I noticed that I was having a lot of difficult in keeping... Cox Communications - Service vehicle #33744 blocking sidewalk on Transcontinental. 3/18/2017 1.0 Hello Today on Transcontinental in Metairie service van #33744 was blocking the sidewalk. My friend is in a wheelchair and I had to bring her out...