Top Businesses in Metairie, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Metairie, Louisiana

Window World - Never consider using this company,; just don't. 1.6 Salesman came to measure windows and took hours measuring and remeasuring. I am a mechanical engineer and accept double checking yourself but he... Chase Bank Illegal Transaction 1.8 To Whom it may Concern, I am seeking advice about a situation with AVIS Car Rentals and my bank, Chase. I can go over the whole situation with AVIS.... Sams Club - Defective Eye glasses 2.7 I purchased my first pair of glasses at Sam's club about 90 days ago. When I received them I noticed that I was having a lot of difficult in keeping... Cox Communications - Service vehicle #33744 blocking sidewalk on Transcontinental. 3/18/2017 1.0 Hello Today on Transcontinental in Metairie service van #33744 was blocking the sidewalk. My friend is in a wheelchair and I had to bring her out... Bank of Louisiana- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! RUN! 1.2 Tim O' Brien is the worst to deal with at Bank of Louisiana. He is very incompetent, continuously ask for money for charges that pops up from years... Featured Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!! 1.0 Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive until 3:30, but we'll excuse that-it was... Lowes - DONOT USE FOR CABINET/GRANITE COUNTERTOPS I am having the same problem with Lowes. My kitchen reno was paid for on 9/13/16, it is 1/29/17 and my kitchen in not complete! My cabinets were... Southwest Funding - The worst experience I was trying to refinance my house and pay off some credit cards/loans etc. I started talking to David Carter, Metairie office Edenborn ave. in...