Top Businesses in Kenner, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kenner, Louisiana

Furniture Mart - Missed up feel like a rape victim 1.5 Spent 5,000 dollars for a bedroom set three weeks ago just recieved boxsprins and matress 2 days ago several half hearted attempt were made to get... Red Roof Inn, Kenner, Louisiana 1.4 Never again! This property smelled of urine (human) in the elevator, hall and the room. We arrived late evening and had no choice but to stay,... Motel 6 - Room Review from Kenner, Louisiana I travel around 90 days a year and have stayed at Motel 6 at least half that time. I checked into Motel 6 in Mobile AL for the first time and can say... Clayton Homes - House Construction Review from Kenner, Louisiana 1.0 We bought a new Clayton home in 2007. Bought it in Jasper, Tx. Honestly I don't blame the sales lot for the POS home. I blame the place that built... Verizon - Girl working in store errand all info from iPhone 6, tried to sell it Back to me for $220, after I had just spent $500 purchasing the new phone, this was on my birthday sept. 23, 2016. I missed my party, I was stuck ther... Cellular Sales - Girl working in store errand all info from iPhone 6, tried to sell it Back to me for $220, after I had just spent $500 purchasing the new phone, this was on my birthday sept. 23, 2016. I missed my party, I was stuck ther... Safeco Insurance - Car total loss This is the worst auto insurance company around my daughter had an accident with her 2016 jeep a young fella hit her and both cars were totaled... Gwynnie Bee - Delivery Service Review from Kenner, Louisiana 1.3 Account, canceled. I can but and OWN dresses at this price! And it takes almose a week to arrive, then when i return it, it still takes about a week...