Top Businesses in Gretna, Louisiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gretna, Louisiana

Champs Sports - Customer service 1.6 extremely terrible customer service. will never buy anything from champs or footlocker. EVER all i wanted to do is exchange a gift and they ve made... Pelican State Credit Union - Banking Service Review from Gretna, Louisiana 1.0 Extremely long and unnecessary holds on Local bank business checks and then offering a small low interest loan until the funds are available and mean... 100% full DO NOT PURCHASE ANY RHEEM PRODUCT.. is there any group law suite agaist RHEEM A/C manufacturing company. We would like to add our informations if anyone can help us.We paid cash... Cox Communications - Fraud with the gift cards 1.0 I order services with cox and i was told i would get $200 gift card. Well I have gotten 3 gift cards none of them work. I called the card provider... Cox Communications - DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES 1.8 When I called Cox to set up service, I was clear that I only wanted basic cable and internet. They talked me into a bundled package with the understa... Acceptance Now - UN-NECESSARY CHARGES NOT EXPLAIN WHEN ACCOUNT WERE OPEN. 3.0 Opening this account, no sign indicated it was a rent to own company. I thought this was a loan company with odd procedures. I was applying for 90... Moneygram International Money Transfer Review from Gretna, Louisiana 1.9 On April 20, 2016, I sent money online to the Philippines. But this transaction did not go through because MONEY GRAM said there was a problem with... Northcash Loan Review from Gretna, Louisiana 1.0 So I applied for a loan I was on the phone for an hour . The lady kept saying I was approved . She had me seen her all my info then finally said I...