Top Businesses in Louisiana

More companies in this location

Services in Louisiana

Latest Reviews in Louisiana

Idea Village - Sales rep., dishonest. View promotion on TV, called the 1-800 number. I was asked by the Sales rep., if I would like the UPGRADE and I said yes, then she asked if I would... Remington College - Horrible 1.4 The director of the school in lafayette la has the most up tight and arrogant attitude. She tries to talk down on the students forgetting that its... Will never use Walgreens pharmacy again The pharmacy at this particular Walgreens location is terrible. They have about 2 people working at all times even though they are a 24 hour pharmacy... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Cold chicken I went to Popeyes on Belle Chase Hwy. on 10/17/17 in the 70056 zip code. I"m complaining that I recieved less than room temperature chicken in the... Suddenlink - Horrible Company 1.0 Contacted them to connect services at 2 different properties on 9/16, couldn't get them to installed services until 10/09 and after several calls and... Buckle - Over priced jeans that rip easily! 3.0 I have owned many of jeans from different companies; Levi's, Wrangler, Lees, and a few others. Its hard to find a good comfortable pair of jeans that... Holiday Inn Express Downtown New Orleans - Holiday inn express, downtown new orleans failed 1.4 6/29/17 to 7/9/17 Terrible experience at the Holiday Inn Express, Downtown New Orleans on 334 O'Keefe Ave., New Orelans After waiting more than an... Lg Electronics - It is 2017 and my $900 dollar washing is RUSTING! 1.0 I cannot believe that a washer made in the last ten years is forming rust at this rate. I do not use the bleach dispenser, but there are areas of...