Top Businesses in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

Devere Group - Not Happy at all Devere Advisor are the less professional i have ever seen, the subscription i made through this agency end up being a total lost of money. i was... 100% full Bepromotions kickstarter scam 1.0 I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my mone... Iq Option - Poor customer service My account has been blocked without warning after i decided to deposit some money to start trading. I have sent email on 25th Oct, 31st Oct and the... Ezbuy - Bad service ! I had made my payment on 13 oct but it still havent reach china warehouse by today (31 oct). I had ask customer service ( official website, facebook... Buzztilt now continues to scam people under spacedigitalx! 1.0 Warning to all crowdfunders: buzztilt is now working under a new name: spacedigitalx.com. They closed some pages under their buzztilt.com website, but... Spacedigitalx marketing for kickstarter 1.2 I bought The Pro from spacedigitalx.com a few weeks ago. They did answer all my questions, and their website looked legit. However, after receiving 3... Skechers - 51480 Sneakers Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 2.1 I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze each... Freelotto - Sweepstakes Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur I was also certified as a winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky auction...