Top Businesses in Somerset, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Somerset, Kentucky

Ultra Shield - Scam!!!! Please Don't Buy 1.0 Do NOT buy the Ultra Shield insurance package. It's a SCAM! They won't cover damage that is more than 20 dollars. They offer pet insurance on your... Ultra Shield - Such a scam 1.2 Where do I begin?My king sized bed purchased 3.5 months ago mysteriously collapsed while I was laying it. I filed a claim since I purchased the Ultra... Ultra Shield - "Claim not covered due to unknown stain!!" DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY 1.0 I called Ultra Shield because a stain appeared on my very expensive chocolate leather couch. I honestly don't know what kind of stain it was, it... ULTRA SHIELD IT'S COMPLETE SCAM ! I PURCHASED FURNITURE FROM SURPLUS FURNITURE ,AND THE SALES MAN HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT I PURCHASE THE'' ULTRA SHIELD FURNITURE CARE AND PROTECTION... Hobby Lobby - This is why I do all my shopping online! When I visit Hobby Lobby I expect a Christian atmosphere and outstanding customer service. When I was checking out I was NOT greated by the cashier... Ruby Tuesday - Complaint- Music meant for 12 y/o and younger My wife and I expected a relaxing afternoon dinner at Ruby Tuesday restaurant in Somerset, KY. Unfortunately, the absolutely terrible "music" being... Light In The Box - NEVER DELIVERED 1.2 I ordered shoes on the 30th of Sept. and paid for rush 3-4 delivery. My son wanted for his wedding. The wedding was the 15th of October and I still... Affordable R And S Tree Service - Affordable R & S Tree Service Crooks Had these people give a free estimate. Agreed on price. Gave a $600.00 deposit for equipment rental. They were supposed to start work 2 days later....