Top Businesses in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Cash America - I have been to 4 stores here in louisville only 1 store was ok 2.7 the supervisor very rude talking down to me, acts like she doesnt want to help you, acted as if I was trying to pawn fake jewelry, i was getting... No wheelchair or even carry baskets at the Shephersville Ky Walmart The Walmart that is in Shepherdsville Ky. opened about a year ago in 2016. I take my elderly mother there because she likes this Walmart, but for the... 800notes - Loved 800 Notes - Why was it taken down? 5.0 It was a tool I used almost daily. I enjoyed the comments. Has this been taken down because it was a useful tool for consumers? Because it was more... Mypillow - Deseptive advertising advertising 1.3 This guy must be making a mint advertising on TV buy one for $99.97 get one free plus shipping when you can buy one for $59.99 To $69.99 where is the... Fedex smartpost sux 1.0 this method of delivery is terrible for the customer. after getting the package fedex ships it around the country than drops it in a mailbox. the... Keranique - The worst in customer service ever rude hateful I ordered this thinking maybe it would help my hair grow back. Makes your hair feel like straw and it falls out by the handfuls , when you try to retu... Motel 6 - DO NOT STAY AT SHEPERDSVILLE, KY location 1.0 I had the worst experience at this hotel and honestly, it should be shut down. I know that Motel 6's are not a 4 or 5 star hotel. However, I walked... Tidewater Motor Credit - Review in Financial Services category from Shepherdsville, Kentucky 1.0 The same thing here only Tidewater online account was down and locked us out of it so after 3 months of attempting to contact them they finally...