Top Businesses in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Windstream Customer Service EPIC FAIL 1.0 Placed an order for Windstream DSL internet on Oct 5th. Was given an installation date of Oct 18th, today. Got an email reminder on Oct 16 stating... Cash America - I have been to 4 stores here in louisville only 1 store was ok 2.7 the supervisor very rude talking down to me, acts like she doesnt want to help you, acted as if I was trying to pawn fake jewelry, i was getting... No wheelchair or even carry baskets at the Shephersville Ky Walmart The Walmart that is in Shepherdsville Ky. opened about a year ago in 2016. I take my elderly mother there because she likes this Walmart, but for the... 800notes - Loved 800 Notes - Why was it taken down? 5.0 It was a tool I used almost daily. I enjoyed the comments. Has this been taken down because it was a useful tool for consumers? Because it was more... Mypillow - Deseptive advertising advertising 1.3 This guy must be making a mint advertising on TV buy one for $99.97 get one free plus shipping when you can buy one for $59.99 To $69.99 where is the... Fedex smartpost sux 1.0 this method of delivery is terrible for the customer. after getting the package fedex ships it around the country than drops it in a mailbox. the... Keranique - The worst in customer service ever rude hateful I ordered this thinking maybe it would help my hair grow back. Makes your hair feel like straw and it falls out by the handfuls , when you try to retu... Motel 6 - DO NOT STAY AT SHEPERDSVILLE, KY location 1.0 I had the worst experience at this hotel and honestly, it should be shut down. I know that Motel 6's are not a 4 or 5 star hotel. However, I walked...