Top Businesses in Shelbyville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shelbyville, Kentucky

Lowes Credit Card - Don't Do It 2.4 I opened a Lowes Credit Card and the associate made the zero interest sound like the best way to go. I've learned my lesson. You are hit with an... Bojangles - Customer Care Review from Shelbyville, Kentucky 3.0 My experience today at Bojangles in Versailles, Ky was one of the worse ever. My husband went inside and placed his order. We went directly next... Speedway Gas Station - Customer Care Review from Shelbyville, Kentucky 2.5 Your manager and employees just embarrassed the heck out of me in front of 3 local people I know. Station at new moody ln and hwy 53 in lagrange ky 40... Binder And Binder - Customer Care Review from Shelbyville, Kentucky 1.0 Recommended by family member who used this firm. I called toll free number 5 business days ago and no one returned my call. For a firm to advertise... Nouvalift is a joke of a company 1.0 They offer a "free" trial and pay only shipping of $4.95. Fine. Then shortly after you get hit with a $99.95 charge called an "end of trial"... Sears - Delivery Service Review from Shelbyville, Kentucky 1.7 We have been trying to get A blanking washer for 3weeks always the same thing 24 to 48 hour notice store can't do anything and the delivery people... Lowes - Delivery Issues - No more purchases from Lowe's. 2.4 I purchased a range, along with the whole kitchen package (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave), from the Shelbyville, Kentucky location and was... Directv - Guide Incorrect 2.0 I have found many times that the guide is incorrect. There are certain shows I record to watch later and have the genie set to record first episodes...