Top Businesses in Richmond, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Richmond, Kentucky

Kroger - Just another WallyWorld 2.9 Because of work I travel a lot. While at home Kroger has been my top grocery store and I drive 40 miles to shop there. I was called to work in... Adore Me - Way pass mad 1.5 This is not a good business; my boyfriend was being sweet and decide to do a double order one for my birthday and one for valentine’s day. Well he... Jimmy Johns - Tasteless sandwich, stale bread Feb 12, 2017 2.8 I purchased a "Vito" sub tonight in Richmond, KY. I was CHK #77 at the drive-thru at the Barnes Mill Rd store. The service was friendly. However,... Kfc Combo Meal Review from Richmond, Kentucky Saturday July 30th we at at KFC in winchester ky we got the buffet it was about 6:3 0 pm there was hardly anything on it had to repeatedly ask for... Walmart Pharmacy Department Review from Richmond, Kentucky 2.2 Went to wal mart #719 in richmond ky on 06/20/16 to purchase calritin d 24hr non drowsy for my 13yr old son who takes this year round for asthma... Moneygram Money Transfer Review from Richmond, Kentucky I will never, ever, ever use this company again, they should be closed down. Seems like they exist to harass people. Took half a day to "verify"... Roku - Screw up 2.7 l turn on my roku and had to reset time and time again it even shows when your roku is not working so you would think when they view it they would... Springleaf Financial - Predatory Lender 1.0 NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
They are holding two car titles valued greater than the loan amount because of an accident that totaled one of t...