Top Businesses in Owensboro, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Owensboro, Kentucky

Dominos Pizza - Rude staff and inability to deliver I was a long time customer, no longer! The staff at the Frederick St location on Owensboro Ky is rude, and lack tact. We at my work had a $30 order... Meijer - Check out line issue 1.0 why every time I go..only 1or 2 check out lines open? there are numerous self checkout lines open. There are also always numerous employees standing... MD Anderson Cancer Center - Customer Care Review from Owensboro, Kentucky 1.8 My sister and brother-in-law drove to MD Anderson Cancer Center, from Tennessee, to meet with Dr. Koeing. My sister had breast cancer six years ago,... CBS TV - The dat burn music Turn the music down so we can hear the talk. They think the music has to blast us out of our chairs. Most shows are like this. Why? We need to hear... Northern Tool And Equipment - Northstar skid spray rig 1.0 purchased this item 268171 northstar skid sprayer , new, 4/15/2015 for $3100, limited usage that year. 6/2016 the pump completely fails. unit by my b... Terminix Customer Care Review from Owensboro, Kentucky 1.4 After terminix called me and wet up an appt time with me from 5-7 they never showed up. I called 3 different times that evening for them to tell me... Meaningful Beauty - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Owensboro, Kentucky 1.0 I can not believe Cindy Crawford is putting her name on this product!! Sounds like we need a class action lawsuit!! I will not buy any product that... Vivint - HORRIBLE!! 1.8 I too have been told different things each time I have had to call due to my system not working properly. I have only had Vivint for 10 months and sad...