Top Businesses in Nicholasville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Nicholasville, Kentucky

Humana....... The worst! 1.0 Humana has denied every clam from my primary care physician who is in their network. I get letters stating the clam is coded wrong and this is for a... Featured Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it.... Fedex - Unreliable, terrible customer service, will never use again 1.0 I will never purchase from a company that uses fedex for delivery, only UPS. Fed Ex had my package on Oct 19 and always indicated delivery to my... Anytime Fitness - Manager Review from Nicholasville, Kentucky 1.4 Eric, the manager at keene rd. Location was rude, disrespectful and bordered on harassment of an elderly silver sneakers person who was merely trying... Eyeglass World - Worst eyeglass shopping experience ever went to eyeglass world for a few reasons. 1. Optomitrist on site, this went mostly as planned except they would accept my insurance. 2. eyeglasses... Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Nicholasville, Kentucky 1.0 My daughter bought furniture from Value City Furniture in Lexington, Kentucky, we were told by the salesperson that there was a 90 day same as cash... Paradise Marine Center - Review in Boats and Bikes category from Nicholasville, Kentucky Rip off company, overcharges, lies and takes customers to the cleaners! Evine Live Customer Care Review from Nicholasville, Kentucky My name is Jonathan I have contacted evine live multiple times about a tablet I purchased on February 8th 2016 and my tablet has stopped working in...