Top Businesses in Louisville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Services in Louisville, Kentucky

Latest Reviews in Louisville, Kentucky

Oxmoor ford service 1.0 I came into the oxmoor ford location on June 27th 2017 for an oil change for my 2016 Ford Taurus SEL. I had my oil changed and went on about my day... Mcdonalds - 5am Breakfast this Morning Pull into Valley McDonald's and all lights were on but notice that there were only 2 cars in the lot. Sat at the speaker for several minutes for... Planet fitness on Dixie hwy.. Racist horribly unsanitary 1.0 Myself and family are members at the location on Dixie hwy in Louisville, KY and after what happened on Aug 3,17 I hope a lot of people are... Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Back- up camera 2.3 We purchased a jeep in may 2016 - backup camera broke in February 2017 . We were told the part to repair it was on back order , after numerous calls... CafePress merchandise is good--as long as you don't wash it 1.0 Foolishly I bought like 4 pajama sets. Every single one of them was ruined. The print melted right off on the cold cycle. I never put the garments in... Kfc - False advertising 2.5 I was at the valley station kfc 07 14 17 location 40272. The sigh in front of building says. Free cake with 12 pcs dinner. Go inside order the 12 pcs... Sirius Xm Radio - Sirius Continues to Bill After Cancelled Subscription 1.0 Decided not to renew my Sirius XM subscription however, Sirius had other ideas. They refused to end my subscription when I requested and embarked on... Little Caesars - Refusing to sale what's advertised! 2.4 Just got off work and thought it would be nice to get one of your delicious deep dishes, I get to the location at 3121 S 2nd St. Louisville Kentucky...