Top Businesses in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

TeleTech is extremely misleading and very shady. I briefly considered joining TeleTech after I left Convergys, back in '13. I was looking for another call center job, but wanted a work from home... Humana - Changes to Payment Policy 1.0 Humana is a gutless corporation with no regard for subscribers! Their recent decision to stop taking credit cards for payment impacts small business... Time Warner Cable - TWC where money is MOST IMPORTANT & customer satisfaction is at the dark bottomless pit! 1.6 I am disgusted and appalled at the customer service being provided by TWC. I have been on the phone for 1 hour 18 minutes 42 seconds; 2 overseas... Chef World - Cookware Review from Hopkinsville, Kentucky i have owned my cookware for 7 years. i would never want to cook with any other cookware. My only complaint is the steam control knob has had to be... World Tech Toys Rc Helicopter Review Helicopter (hercules) flew at max rpm. No control of altitude or rpm of props. Was a refurbished unit and came shipped with broken joy stick. Now... Exede - Internet Service Review from Hopkinsville, Kentucky 1.0 By far the very, absolute WORST custimer service I have ever recieved. My call was taken in the USA by an American, I believe I would have had... Element Electronics - Element 40 inch My husband bought me a tv for Christmas in December of 2014, He purchased it from Walmart. It worked fine for the first year, then it began its... Manna Distribution Services - Terrible Service and Very Untimely Manna was to deliver my replacement TV from Vizio in 10 to 14 days. It too three days shy of a month. Visio shipped my TV in a timely manner and...