Top Businesses in Georgetown, Kentucky

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Georgetown, Kentucky

Newegg - Customer Care Review from Georgetown, Kentucky 1.0 Ordered a phone through new egg on the 1126th of Sept. It had a estimated delivery date of the 15. Her I sit on the 20 of Sept. With no phone and all... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Customer Care Review from Georgetown, Kentucky 5.0 Fashionmia has great customer service. They respond to email questions quickly and provide helpful answers. The prices are so much cheaper than... Steak N Shake Customer Care Review from Georgetown, Kentucky 1.0 This is for georgetown ky steak n shake. Service was the worst I have ever experienced. Came in with family and was seated after a few minutes.... Lowes - Pathetic customer service 1.0 Paid 1900$ for a conventional oven .after 3 weeks of wait and multiple phone calls ,we have the appointment scheduled.installers come 30 minutes... Jimmy Johns Delivery Service Review from Georgetown, Kentucky 2.4 So i normally have no issue with delivery service ...today though i would have to say has been one for the ages in the humor factor ... i ordered a... Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Georgetown, Kentucky 1.1  Well on Memorial Day 2016 I went in to purchase a full bedroom set and found out I liked I had applied online prior to visiting the Lexington VCF so... Giftcardrescue.com stealing money and disguising it as the issuing giftcard company changing their policy 1.8 I purchased a $202.23 Lowes gift card from GiftCardRescue.com (GCR) on December 11, 2015. I placed an online order at Lowes.com on Jan 16, 2016 that... Acceptance Now Customer Care Review from Georgetown, Kentucky 1.8 Normally I never post negative reviews UNLESS otherwise treated completely RUDE. Chris at the Nicolasville road Value City store was not friendly I...