Top Businesses in Wichita, Kansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Wichita, Kansas

Lowes - Doesn’t work , not 100% reliable 1.2 Don’t buy this products , specially the garage door controller and if you above 10’ Away from controller , expect to buy more accessory such as... EPIC Sports - Horrible customer service 1.1 Placed my order and replied to numerous emails concerning same. Paid additional monies to have package shipped expeditiously and was assured by... Featured Lowes - Crumbling Tile Installation 2.5 My husband and I had tile floors installed in three of our bathrooms in March 2016. Upon completion we noticed several areas where the tile did not... Menards - Completely RIPPED OFF 1.0 I was pretty excited to find the shower enclosure I was looking for $20 cheaper than anywhere else! Being new to the area, I had never been to... EPIC Sports - Horrible Customer Service-- Buyer be ware! 1.0 All buyers should be ware of Epic Sports' idea of customer service. I ordered 15 pairs of soccer socks from Epic. When I placed the order, the site... EPIC SPORTS - STAY AWAY THEY ARE DISHONEST 1.0 Claim item to be in stock. No tracking # provided after 5 business days. Website says 96 pcs of the item in stock. Claim they are "getting" the item... EPIC Sports - Recorded Calls @ 7am 1.0 I placed an order for Softball apparel, and for the past couple of days I have received recorded message calls from Epic Sports at 7AM even on... Sears - Actions speak louder then words 1.0 After waiting 15 minutes in line at Sears Towne East Wichita Kansas trying to check out listing to the bald headed sales guy in tools at 7:30 pm on...