Top Businesses in Wichita, Kansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Wichita, Kansas

Sears - Actions speak louder then words 1.0 After waiting 15 minutes in line at Sears Towne East Wichita Kansas trying to check out listing to the bald headed sales guy in tools at 7:30 pm on... Save A Lot - TOP ON BOTTLE WATER I AM SO *** ABOUT THE TOP ON THE BOTTLE WATER CRYSTAL PURIFIED DRINKING BOTTLE WATER I AM A 50 YEAR OLD LADY AND IT IS SO HARD FOR ME TO REMOVE THE... Platos Closet - Terrible Customer Service I recently visited the platos closet location in Wichita, KS. This was not my first time in the store, however, it most likely will be the last.... EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear 1.0 I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots... Other Company - Terrible leadership. CEO who bullies and threatens employees. I worked at this company and all relations were good between me and the CEO even though I noticed that he was rude to others. One day during a staff... EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster 1.3 A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12,... BUYER BEWARE EPIC Sports I ordered 2 small items and paid for expedited shipping. I got concerned when a week went by bc the order was part of a gift. I reached out twice and... Collections Etc - Worst Customer Service I Have EVER Receieved 1.0 I ordered some items online and had a promo code in my email for free shipping. Put in said promo code and it says "promo applied" The shipping and...