Top Businesses in Overland Park, Kansas

More companies in this location

Services in Overland Park, Kansas

Latest Reviews in Overland Park, Kansas

Petland Overland Park - Very Mislead and Completely Disheartened 1.5 My husband and I would go into this store a lot- usually just to play with the puppies (it can be therapeutic for animal lovers)- one day we saw a... Hy Vee - Gas rip off 2.2 I bought $5 in gas at the Martway HyVee knowing I was going to be driving to Independence where I could get it $0.10 a gallon cheaper. When I got in... Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER 1.9 On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous... OptumRx - State of Michigan employee 1.5 Just got off the phone with OptumRX ,in an attempt to refill my order after fighting with them for a week to fill the order in April. Optum has 100... OptumRx - So Very Disappointed State has chosen Optum RX 1.3 Just retired, after 32 years of committed service. Today was the FIRST time using Optum RX to refill a script I have gotten monthly for 15 YEARS by... Allied National - Denied claim 1.6 If you are reading this and have been burned by Allied National. MAKE SURE YOU FILE A COMPLAINT AT THE BBB, see my story below.... Featured Petland Overland Park - Pet abuse Recently visited this store and found that the puppies were crated and only had the crate bars to stand on. This will ruin their paws and cause them... BluePearl Veterinary Partners - Blue experience I'm giving it one star, but, please let me explain. The fault is mine, I was send there by my local vet for my dog's scan. It's my fault that I'm...