Top Businesses in Olathe, Kansas

More companies in this location

Services in Olathe, Kansas

Latest Reviews in Olathe, Kansas

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - The worst experience I ever had at a restaurant! 4.2 On the date of September 10th 2017 I went to Popeye's Chicken in Olathe off 119th Street ordered eight pieces of chicken one side my ticket number... The Layne Project - Civil Rights Violation 2.4 Freedom of Movement. The Layne Project, Inc. is now tying to enforce a one mile radius restriction around the office. This states that parents cannot... Garmin - Negligent product support 2.8 I was having problems with my Garmin Dash Cam 35. I called product support and the support person gave me a RMA number and told me the faster I... Commerce Bank = Coerce Bank This bank is a total joke. They manipulate funds to force their outrageous overdraft fees. Save yourself. Do not bank @ Coerce Bank. Even if you go... FRAUD BY CENTURYLINK ANYTIME I HAVE CALLED OR BEEN CALLED BY THEM, I GET THINGS ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT THAT WAS NOT ORDERED BY ME OR EVEN DISCUSSED. THE LATEST WAS A $6... Update on defective Garmin Drive 50 LMT 3.2 I placed yet another call to Garmin and spoke with a different tech who agreed the unit was defective...it should not shut down randomly. He stated... Auto Now - Horrible Experience I would not recommend this company to anyone to purchase a car. They are not a good company to do business with in any way what so ever. All they try... New Garmin unit received needing software update 3.5 I "traded in" a 1450LMT for another unit (Drive 50 LMT) that I was told would be a close match. Initially, it seemed to work okey until I tried to cal...