Top Businesses in Kansas City, Kansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kansas City, Kansas

Unified Government Of Wyandotte County And Kansas City - Kansas City Kansas Unified Government programs are BIAS! 1.0 These programs developed through the Kansas City Kansas Crimdotte County. Is a white wash, scam and bias to the people that really need assistance.... Nebraska Furniture Mart needs to FIRE Assurance company My husband and I purchased a set of LG washer and dryer last year. The day we purchased the set, we were also sold on the additional Extended... Nebraska Furniture Mart - Bad Experience at KCK Store 3.5 Purchased a Dyson battery operated vacuum January 29 2017 at the KCK NFM. The Dyson representative was very condescending right off the bat. He acts... Swift Transportation - They start out with lies. 4.0 I was with swift for 5.5 months. when I was recruited I was told I would make $1500 to $2000. A WEEK. That never happened, my biggest check was... Nebraska Furniture Mart - Very poor experience I am very disappointed with my latest experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart In Kansas City. After much research I found what I thought was the... Nebraska Furniture Mart - Long Time Customers - No More 2.0 We've been customers of NFM ever since it opened its Kansas City location. Have probably spent more than $40K on furniture, electronics, etc. over... Nebraska Furniture Mart - "Lost" my sofa 1.6 We purchased a leather sofa and two matching recliners, and paid for them in full as well as the $79 shipping fee. We were told that the sofa was in O... Papa Murphys - Manager Review from Kansas City, Kansas 1.8 About to walk in when a black guy who claims to be the manager was right in front of the doors smokin ***. Asked him nicely to put it out and then he...