Top Businesses in Junction City, Kansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Junction City, Kansas

Usaa - VICTIM OF COMPUTER FRAUD 1.0 I was a victim of computer fraud. A guy I met on a online dating website took advantage of me and after 4 months of us talking, he told me that he... I WILL NEVER ORDER ASICS ON-LINE AGAIN!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN!! 1.0 I order the nimbus 18 for my husband that is currently deployed and there website was giving me issues ordering his running shoes that he needs, so i... Loopnet - Bait and switch? This appears to be a classic bait and switch operation. Before I signed up as a free viewer I had no trouble seeing all of their listings. Once I... Cracker Barrel Staff Review from Junction City, Kansas 3.2 Me & my family was passing through as we do a lot & we had the worst service ever. First of all our server smelled like beer. He was chewing gum &... Cox Communications - Ridiculious Service I have been a customer of Cox Communications for nearly 4 or 5 years and had all the channels i wanted with the cable but no then they have to go and... Directv - Tv Package Review from Junction City, Kansas This is the first and last time i will get direct tv. VERIFICATION AGENTS ARE RUDE, HORRIBLE, DISCRIMINATE ME BY MY NAME AND GENDER, I called back to... Cox Communications - Greedy Cox! 1.6 My cable goes out for two days because it wasn't installed correctly and the box was outdated. The tech replaces the box and does what should have... Centurylink - Lied to about prices when signing up 1.3 I signed up for a bundle, detailed billing to be $135 / mo 5 months ago. Have been charged over twice the amount I agreed to for both internet and T...