Top Businesses in Derby, Kansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Derby, Kansas

Forest River - GVAR Bought a 2011 Rockwood Ultralight 8280 WS in 2011 and have been extremely delighted with my purchase till the other day when I had for the second time... 100% full Southern Motion Furniture - Fabric poor quality 1.3 We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part... Hulu - Horrible Service We pay for Hulu Plus. While I don't like the fact that there are ads, that's not the part that bothers me. I'm willing to sit through a few ads in... Rebateshq - TRUST ME. THEY DO NOT WANT TO HONOR THE REBATE OFFERS. Like the automated phone systems that give you the runaround and do everything possible to NOT talk to you and NOT meet responsibilities or promises,... I Am A Star Project - I am a Star We had the very Similar experience. We were called back to say she made it and was told we had to pay at least 2000 but if we wanted the best we had... Coventry Health Care - Health Plan Review from Derby, Kansas 1.0 July 1, 2015 I enroll for Coventry One. Pay premium, get enrolled for autopay, and wait 6 weeks for nothing. August 7, 2015 I call, they say there's... Dermarose - The surprise charges as they do not send you a sample, they send you a 30 day supply They sent me a "sample" of the eye cream and face cream. What they do not tell you is that they send a 30 day supply and charge your card $176.92.... Walmart Pharmacy 1.4 I ordered refills on-line, received a confirmation e-mail of the order. I went to pick up the refills. I gave them 2 days to fill them. Nothing. They...