Top Businesses in Kampala, Kampala

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kampala, Kampala

Saladmaster - Your RED5 Representatives in Uganda I am from Uganda, I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Red5 group Saladmaster dealers in Uganda). I had a very bad experience with these ve... Be Forward - Car delivery to Kampala stuck in mombasa 2.6 Going though a nightmare with guys currently.car arrived in Mombasa on 18th June and they supposedly deliver within 5-7 days. They claim it requires... Fedex Customer Care Review from Kampala, Kampala I had a small package tracking number 776216362862 delivered to Uganda from USA and it was a nightmare to get the FEDEX Uganda people to pick their... Freelotto - Kazibwe katwesime wilson joram or yoramu please i want to play freelotto and i am requesting you to teach me how to play the games and to teach me how can i win the games and when i win ho... Aramex - Worst courier service! Better walk to your shipper! Shipping the package from NY to Uganda itself took 7 days! Which was surprising because 3 of the 7 days was from Dubai to Uganda, which would normally... Freelotto - Lotto Review from Kampala, Kampala 1.0 Am a freelotto player but the challange i have is that whenever am asked to enter my visa card number it dosent work what could be the problem Aliexpress - Ali express has no immediate help email so you cant reach them however much you try 1.6 I have been a very regular customer of Aliexpress and i have bought a number of products but am so disappointed by one seller yi zhang that i ordered... X4labs Extender - X4 Labs Extender Review from Kampala, Kampala 1.3 I recently ordered for an extender from X4labs(Feb, 2015) . 192usd was deducted from my account immediately and 2 days later I received and email sayi...