Latest Reviews in Johnston, Iowa

Ace hardware stihl dealer is a fraud 1.0 I bought a stihl chainsaw for 550.00 from johnson ace hardware in welford, ss it brokedown just after 4 hours of use. Brought if back within three... Supercuts - Worse haircut ever 1.8 This is specific to Johnston IA Supercuts. It appear that they don't take much time to cut your hair just cut you hair doesn't matter it's even even... Mcdonalds - Pissed over the removal of orange Hi-C I have always perchance orange Hi-C from McDonalds since I was a little girl. I am so upset that coke has removed orange Hi-c from McDonalds. There... Promgirl - Return policy is poor 2.1 My daughter ordered a dress for homecoming. It wasn't quite like the dress that was pictured online. I'd guess it was probably 4" longer than the... NETGEAR - No Customer Support. Buyer Beware. 1.0 On January 23, 2016 I purchased the NETGEAR AC1750 Smart WiFi Router For $137.79 at the West Des Moines Best Buy. On August 27, 2016 I lost my wirel... Athleta - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Johnston, Iowa 2.2 Beware Athleta's new summer catalog came in the mail today and there was a tank on sale for $33.99 regulal price of $44 and online the price was full... Intoxalock - Review in Equipment category from Johnston, Iowa I have had an Intoxalock device installed in my work vehicle since February of this year, and I have already had to order 2 replacement devices due... StorageMart - You'll wish you lit your things on fire instead 1.0 I'm starting a petition to change the expression "go to ***" with the more hateful, "go to StorageMart." These people are bottom feeders. Open your...