Top Businesses in Des Moines, Iowa

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Des Moines, Iowa

Central Iowa Shelter And Services - The worst homeless shelter- is C.I.S.S.!! 1.0 This is the most disgusting homeless shelter for women and men to go to! Dont come to this one if u are homeless- in des moines, iowa! Its a diagrace... Aspen Dental - Fraudulent Billing Practices 1.9 I went to the SE 14th location in Des Moines Iowa. In May i went through the periodontal cleaning. They told me that my insurance would not pay for... Des Moines Rv - Won't release money for pre-approved job under warranty!!! 4.0 Long story short, water heater broke and jack broke under warranty (only took like 3 month to get new ones), got approved for new one's plus labor... Great Western Bank - Thousands of dollars in the bank and my card is getting declined 1.9 i am trying to make some online purchases and my card keeps getting declined. its 3am. and there is absolutely no one to help me for like another 5... Mediacom - What a bunch of idiots Last year I upgraded my service because I was getting notifications that I was out of data. This upgrade resulted in missing channels and I had a... Car X - Charging issues 1990 chevy 1.4 Today i had my 1990 cavalier 2.2 up at carx on merle hay road in des moines iowa for a charging issues. They had a tech look at it and said the... CRICKET WIRELESS SUCKS 1.0 since last year Cricket has been slowly Lowering my Connection Speed, Then I installed the FCC APP from Google play, and found out Cricket Wireless... Kia Motors - Dangerous shock absorber 1.3 I took my 2009 borrago in for service and the mechanic said that my shock absorber had literally split into and if I had gone the minimum speed on...