Top Businesses in Davenport, Iowa

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Davenport, Iowa

Camping World - Order parts and mailing 2.0 order parts and ask if they could mail them to me because I live 2 hours away and they didnt know well took 3 weeks for them to come in and I called... Planet Fitness - Very unhappy now 2.6 I called a week ago to cancel my acct with PF only to find out that you have to go in person to cancel. If I could've done that, I would've. To make... Resolved Kaplan University - Kaplan Took 5.5 Years of My Life Just to Shatter My Dreams 5.0 Hello, I found you by accident and pray someone can help me. Below is just basic info to see if you can help, or refer me to someone that can. I have... Pilot Flying J - Some are good, some totally suck. This one SUCKS. 1.4 Stopped at the Flying J this evening after a long day of driving. There's a sign on the entry road that says "DEF in lanes"... Pulled into the RV... Anytime Fitness - Ripped Off at the Davenport Location 2.1 I would like to inform you that I just experienced very poor customer service from your Davenport, IA location. It seems like I received a run-around... Iwireless - I wireless refuses to give me refund after having phone 2 days 1.0 Back in June/July 2016, we bought 2 phones with a monthly plan from the Iwireless in Davenport, IA. The man who sold them to use told us that if we ha... Dollar General Corporation - Deal Review from Davenport, Iowa 2.3 On facebook your company is advertising a 60 gift card if you do all these steps. After doing them and waiting 30 minutes it says that I didn'the... RainSoft - Lifetime warranty I have been a rainsoft customer for 17 years. The system definitely met out needs to provide soft water. We have had issues and many services calls...