Top Businesses in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Mediacom - The worst experience of my life! 1.0 Had mediacom for a little over a year constantly had techs looking at our equipment and our service we were paying for 100mbps and the entire time... Toyota Financial - Refusing to release title or a copy to new Lien holder (bank Ok, I'm buying my tundra 2014 after lease ends and the bank I'm financing the vehicle through has been trying to get a copy of the title that Toyota... Cindy Crawford - Cindy's furniture sucks! 2.0 I bought the Cindy Crawford reclining loveseat less than 2 years ago. Now the recliner is stuck open and will not close! I purchased the extended... Hibu Review Service 3.3 I called in on 8/15/17 because I had received my review cards. They had both business names on them, instead of each business getting their own.... Hibu: Save your Money 1.0 Their local salesman promised me many riches for $29.99/mo. Of course I knew better, but,not being super internet savvy, I decided I needed help to... Mediacom - They do not respond back 1.5 Went to local office in Cedar Rapids Iowa to have service moved to new apartment was told they could not do it we had to call 800 # even though we... Hibu - They scam you 1.0 They called telling me renewal time was here and I had to decide.Told them I only wanted a listing in the book.They lied and said for only a little... Taxact - Tax Act Professional 1.0 Until today the NYS forms are not available for filing due to the DO NOT FILE watermark. After numerous emails I keep getting same boiler plate...