Top Businesses in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hibu: Save your Money 1.0 Their local salesman promised me many riches for $29.99/mo. Of course I knew better, but,not being super internet savvy, I decided I needed help to... Mediacom - They do not respond back 1.5 Went to local office in Cedar Rapids Iowa to have service moved to new apartment was told they could not do it we had to call 800 # even though we... Hibu - They scam you 1.0 They called telling me renewal time was here and I had to decide.Told them I only wanted a listing in the book.They lied and said for only a little... Taxact - Tax Act Professional 1.0 Until today the NYS forms are not available for filing due to the DO NOT FILE watermark. After numerous emails I keep getting same boiler plate... Taxact - Online account requirement 2.5 I have been a customer for 9 years. This year when I purchased my program, I was required to access my account online and purchase the program there.... JD Byrider Shop terrible service! 1.0 I went to JD Byrider because as most that do I am working on my credit and needed a reliable vehicle. I decided to go with their insurance they offer... Directv - Deal Review from Cedar Rapids, Iowa 2.2 We switched to Direct tv because we were promised a $200 gift card after services wrre started. Everytime we call we get a different excuse of why... Massage Envy - Worst experience ever 2.1 My daughter and I booked 2 massages and 2 facials recently, this was our first time there. We will NEVER go back again. My daughter had the worst...