Top Businesses in South Bend, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Bend, Indiana

Brown Mackie College - Brown Mackie south bend, IN 2.0 I attended brown Mackie in 2012 the health information management class I was told the class was accreadited it was'nt I was told I would have job... EverDry Waterproofing - Neverdry lies 1.0 We hired them 6 years ago to fix our basement. Every year since we have had problems. It takes them weeks to months for them to come out and repair... Menards - Remodel my house bought windows.7 tried to trim 3.2 ran out of 3.5 by3.5 went back nxt week they saidcouldent find it,needed 20 more computer said had 11 in stock but under new number and 3.75 by 3.75... Swagway recall and customer service 2.0 Incredibly disappointed with Swagtron handling of the recall and follow up service. Original unit was purchased as a gift for a child in another... Resolved Swagtron - Disappointed 2.7 I'm extremely disappointed with my experience with this company. I bought the original Swagway X1 hoverboard for my son for Christmas for $290. It... Swagtron - Terrible Customer Service 2.2 Bought my son a T1 unit for Christmas and now it is not working. It keeps getting an error and needs to be calibrated. I have tried this 20-25 times... SwagTron T3 trouble! 1.0 For Christmas, we purchased a SwagTron T3 for our daughter factory direct from SwagTron USA. It work fine for about an hour of use, now it won't turn... Swagtron Sagway X2 Review 2.5 This was to be a christmas gift for my son but what a disappointment. The X2 didn't work right out of the box. When my son turned it on, it said it...