Top Businesses in Schererville, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Schererville, Indiana

Low Quality Expensive Keystone RV 1.5 Purchased 2014 34HPR Bullet Premier. Font end faded right away badly. Issues with trim all over the RV. Outside kitchen shelf bowed. Outside rear... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Schererville, Indiana 1.0 Will never order from fashion Mia. Your site shows pretty fashions. But when you actually get that item. It is like a little child made that item.... Red Robin - Horrid Experience! 2.4 I just took my nephew to Red Robin before he leaves for college next week. I've been here many times prior with others and it was pretty good. Today... Sears - Poor service I recently purchased a new refrigerator and range. When the delivery people hooked up the new range they never bothered to check for leaks. They... Poshmark - Abercrombie Leggings Review from Schererville, Indiana BE LEARY OF POSHMARK!!!! My credit card company started denying their transactions-just POSHMARK, not Amazon, not Overstock.com, just Posh- so I... Kaplan University - Program Review from Schererville, Indiana 1.0 I'm currently trying to get a class action Lawsuite against Kaplan College and Kaplan University please call Attorney Steve Alvarez at 219-662-6401.... Portrait Innovations - Calendar I payed for a calendar and had my grandkids in them on December 19 I still haven't receive it when I called the company they said they would send it... Outback Steakhouse - Appetizer Review from Schererville, Indiana 3.3 For the second time in a row, I have had a service issue with Outback curbside take away.
The first time that I called, it was because my food was co...