Top Businesses in New Chicago, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Chicago, Indiana

Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from New Chicago, Indiana 1.8 I CALLED THE PIZZA HUT ON 67TH AND STONY ISLAND I LIVE ON 68TH AND RIDGELAND MY ORDER WAS TAKEN WITH MY DEBIT CARD @ 8:00PM. I WAITED. UNTIL ITS WAS... Saia - Wheel Review from New Chicago, Indiana Ordered some Wheels and Tires from Miami, Fla. They used Saia to ship them. I called after the 48hrs to schedule my delivery, they said it would... JM Movers - Plants Transportation Review from New Chicago, Indiana I needed desparately to move in a hurry. Most of my belongings are average, of decent value. Except for my plants. I take great pride and care of the... Macys - On line orders/delivery Placed an online order for baby wear, Macys confirmed order with wrong zip code, called to correct and was told it had been done, only to realize on... Rushcard - Unauthorized Transaction Review from New Chicago, Indiana I talk to someone on Monday from rushcard about an transaction tookin off my card she had told me she couldn't stop them from taking money off my... Lexington Law - Misleading Information Review from New Chicago, Indiana Lexington Law do not explain their program very well. The information online do not match information that is relayed to the client. In fact the... SHAMPOOCHIES - Grooming Service Review from New Chicago, Indiana Ok I should had left with my dog .Went in lady and guy arguing so unprofessional first .I have a Lil poodle I had gave him a bath he got tangled so I... The Cleaning Authority - Review from New Chicago, Indiana Cleaners rush to clean houses so they can get to the next house and rush clean the next. They do half of the cleaning, their cleaners talk bad about...