Top Businesses in New Albany, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Albany, Indiana

Tire Discounters - Store 77 new Albany IN 1.0 Made appointment and waited 1 hr. No work was performed. Observed most workers not working and talking to each other and goofing off. I observed two... Smartstyle - Butchered my hair! I went to the smart style in New Albany, IN. The lady cutting my hair was super nice and friendly until her boyfriend showed up. Once he showed up,... Ashley Furniture - Delivery Service Review from New Albany, Indiana Ashley Furniture at Jefferson Mall location, I purchased my bed and after 3 weeks they were supposed to deliever it - they DIDN'T, after numerous phon... Luminess Air - My credit card is being charged. I DID NOT RECEIVE LUMINESS KIT! 1.6 Around the 2nd week of August, '16, I ordered the Luminess Airbrush Make up Kit as shown in the infomercial. I called to place an order. I used a cr... Select Home Warranty Home Warranty Review from New Albany, Indiana 1.6 Select Home Warranty will not repair or replace anything! The contract will not be in effect for 30 days after payment is received, but if you decide... Krystal Hotels - Beware of Krystal timeshare scam 1.0 Just got back from cancun and overall was very nice the tours but i mistakenly enrolled with this guys did not think because it was so good saved all... Harris Poll Online - Sad to lose points 2.7 Had poll online for years, no problem then I got a message saying site had been hacked could not sign in. so I changed my password could no longer... Cigna Prescription Refill Review from New Albany, Indiana 1.5 I have a daily medication that has been pre-approved through 2019. Yet every time I order this medicine they kick back blaming my doctor. My doctor...