Top Businesses in Merrillville, Indiana

More companies in this location

Services in Merrillville, Indiana

Car Rentals

Waterproofing Services

Free Trials

Bellalabs Free Trial
1.2
100 reviews

Latest Reviews in Merrillville, Indiana

Art Van Furniture - Poor quality furniture 2.1 We had bought a couch and loveseat (both reclining) about 4 years ago. Paid a somewhat fair price (can't rememder). Sagging cushions, broken springs... Art Van Furniture - Brand new recliners were broke-8 months ago 1.5 Bought brand new leather recliners with a warranty. When I got them home one recliner would not recline. Called customer service and they sent a guy... Bob Evans Restaurants - After 2 coupons 4.0 These coupons are confusing and irritating - after using normal coupons that you could use for breakfast, you should change the new coupons so the... Charter Fitness - Points Stolen from my Account 1.4 74 points were stolen from my account almost 3 MONTHS AGO, they just disappeared with no explanation!!!! I have yet to receive a phone call from the... Walter E Smithe - Carpet sheds more than 10 dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.0 After having my 8x10 carpet for just a few weeks I called my designer and complained that the rug shredded horribly .Her answer was the rug came from... The Room Place - Unhappy customer 1.5 In making a long story short, we had a delivery of king side bed with headboard in October, 2016. We noticed the bed was damaged in January, 2017.... Telecheck check acceptance 1.0 Last week I went into a jewelry story to purchase a necklace that was under $500 and my check was declined by Telecheck. I had more than enough money... Guruaid - Scam - represented themselves as Dell, Inc. then ripped me off for $70 I had just received my new Dell laptop computer with window 10 (I was using Vista on my other computer so I was totally unfamiliar with windows 10. ...