Top Businesses in Merrillville, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Merrillville, Indiana

Art Van Furniture - Poor quality furniture 2.1 We had bought a couch and loveseat (both reclining) about 4 years ago. Paid a somewhat fair price (can't rememder). Sagging cushions, broken springs... Art Van Furniture - Brand new recliners were broke-8 months ago 1.5 Bought brand new leather recliners with a warranty. When I got them home one recliner would not recline. Called customer service and they sent a guy... Bob Evans Restaurants - After 2 coupons 4.0 These coupons are confusing and irritating - after using normal coupons that you could use for breakfast, you should change the new coupons so the... Charter Fitness - Points Stolen from my Account 1.4 74 points were stolen from my account almost 3 MONTHS AGO, they just disappeared with no explanation!!!! I have yet to receive a phone call from the... Walter E Smithe - Carpet sheds more than 10 dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.0 After having my 8x10 carpet for just a few weeks I called my designer and complained that the rug shredded horribly .Her answer was the rug came from... The Room Place - Unhappy customer 1.5 In making a long story short, we had a delivery of king side bed with headboard in October, 2016. We noticed the bed was damaged in January, 2017.... Telecheck check acceptance 1.0 Last week I went into a jewelry story to purchase a necklace that was under $500 and my check was declined by Telecheck. I had more than enough money... Guruaid - Scam - represented themselves as Dell, Inc. then ripped me off for $70 I had just received my new Dell laptop computer with window 10 (I was using Vista on my other computer so I was totally unfamiliar with windows 10. ...