Top Businesses in Logansport, Indiana

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Logansport, Indiana

Maytag - NEVER AGAIN 1.0 So I had a huge thanksgiving coming up and needed a new fridge anyway so I decided to upgrade and get a bigger one to support my thanksgiving feast... Springleaf Financial - Rude 1.0 Went in to Logansport Indiana office girl at front desk kirsti. very rude foul mouth and so called manger just sits there. If these 2 are your only... North American Hunting Club DISAPPEARS. Joined in 1990. Became a life member in 1992. Enjoyed every aspect of the club for many years. Even recommended the club to friends. Now it seems... Glam Seamless Shipping Service Review from Logansport, Indiana 1.0 DO Not BUY! Hair is ok with the soft and shine but company is terrible . I I had payed 50 extra dollars s for next day shipping but it seems the... Rural King Scams people !!!! 1.6 I have bought some things that has a rebate and Rural King never , Pays on them its just all a scam to get people in the store . I don't think I... Resolved Jcpenney - Banned From Jcpennys for demand refund 2.5 On 12/10/2015 I Ordered a ring from jcpenny jewelry dept. for Christmas I received it on 1/12/2016 it was a mothers ring and had wrong stones in... Att - Poor Customer service I am tired of the run around with AT&T. Each person I talk to has a different answer. Had I been told the truth from the beginning I would not be... Disney Movie Club - Great, I love it! 5.0 I have been a member of Disney Movie Club for a while, I am a VIP member. One time, I ordered a movie and it never came. DMC made everything right...